What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation that facilitates access to your subconscious mind. It happens in a relaxed state—something like daydreaming—when your critical faculties are suspended and you are open to suggestion. Here’s how hypnosis works.
Hypnotherapy is the transformative process of using hypnosis to help you overcome false limitations, self-defeating beliefs or other psychological impediments to a truly happy and fulfilled life.
The therapy section depends on the nature of each clients problem. Therapy can be based around Regression, or Parts Therapy, or Metaphor or Guided Visualization or any combination of these techniques and more. For a standard session (if there is such a thing!) the following structure could be expected.
Clients Common Struggles:
Styles of Therapy?
Free ConsultationLet's Get Started
- Identify your personal needs
- Develop an understanding of the process
- Create a plan for future success
- Understand payments & scheduling
First SessionThat First Big Step
- 60 minute hypnotherapy session
- Begin your personalized path to wellness
- Create your personalized action plan
- Book your follow-up sessions
Standard SessionContinuing Your JOurney
- 1 hour and 15 minute hypnotherapy session
- Continue your personalized action plan
- Set new personal goals
- Discuss your continuing progress