Apply to the Canadian College of Advanced Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
A rewarding future in hypnotherapy starts today!
How do CCAHH students stand out?
- Maturity and a Professional Attitude
- Effective Written and Oral Communication
- Effective Interpersonal Interactions
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Dedication and Perseverance
- High Ethical Standards
Admission to the Program
CCAHH examines each application in whole. Admission decisions are based on a composite of information, including one’s education, work experience, contributions to the community, personal and professional goals, and the ability to use technology, communicate effectively, take initiative, work independently, and model professional and ethical behaviour.
Program Admission Requirements
For consideration to the program, applicants must
- The CCAHH application form
- Application cover letter and essay
- Introduction video and voice demo (YouTube
- Resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- One professional letter of reference
- Two (2) personal letters of reference
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check
- Current medical certificate
- Proof of commitment from five (5) individuals
who will participate as client volunteers
- Non-refundable application fee ($150.)
Download an Application Package
Before you start the application process, please download an Application Package. It outlines the details of the requirements and instructions for completing the application. Submitting a complete application based on the guidelines in the Application Package will eliminate processing time and increase your chances of securing a seat in the program.
(Program admission requirements may not be waived by the student or the institution.)
Our next Certified Clinical Hypnotherapy training program starts soon!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We are happy to help.